View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Nope...
J.J. >> Matthews (probably more)
Rodgers > Schaub
I'm still down one ">"
So this is not a win for us.
If'n I ain't winnin' I ain't tradin'
I'm just a messenger here. But what are this odds that JJ will have a season anywhere like this again? He'll still be a stud. But he won't be able to impact the game like he does now. For him to do what he's doing now is unbelievable. To do it again... the odds are against it.

Love Schaub, but Rodgers & Matthews... ok, I don't love Schaub but it would be silly to pass on Rogers & Matthews now.