View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who are the best receivers in the upcoming draft?

I think my guy T Williams is ready to go and will get better with experience. However, those that could go either way are Cordarrelle Patterson and Cobi Hamilton. Not saying they will bust but my expectation of them like last year's Kendall Wright is huge. I'm really surprised with Hunter coming out that Patterson has not decided to go back to Tenn. to raise his ranking. If I could get him in second or Williams in first I'd jump at CP.