View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #59
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Can anyone tell me why Luis Nix is not mocked anywhere? If you have watched Irish Chocolate you have be impressed to at least mock him. I am keeping him in second for now as no one else has him even that high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
yeah i found this very strange as well. walter football doesn't have him in any mocks and only added him to his list of prospects a week or so ago.
cbssports from memory doesn't even have him in the prospects list.

i think he ends up going in the first, hopefully to us. once sport commentators put on his game tape and watch his combine and pro day he will shoot up mock draft boards. think Kendall Reyes from Connecticut last year that start the year as a 5th round pick ended up going in the 2nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dont have a link, but Nix said he was returning to school.
Early on Nix did say he was not even thinking about the draft and planned on returning to school, but all of this is predicated on how he was graded before his rise in value. Also, he is a Jr so a lot of folks did not have them on his draft boards because most ND players do not turn pro early. Tuck, Clausen, Autry Denson (don't ask, no one knows why), can not think of anyone else. I know there has been less than 10 to leave school early and enter the draft.

Walter Football is one of the better out there and they usually add a guy when there is a good chance of them leaving school early.