View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade with Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You would not trade two middle of second and two middle of third for a starting RB comparable to Bush yet younger and cheaper? Plus getting a first round and a 4th?

Miami first round #13 and 32 + their 4th and ours. Plus Tate. I think they jump all over that.

I would not trade Tate and a third for their second round # 43. I would trade Tate straight up for their #54. You don't focus on his value to us but his value to them. I believe in 2013 he matches Bush's 2012 estimated 1,000 yds.

Miami would want Ben to agree to long term deal.
Why would Miami want to make a long term deal with a RB that's been hurt as much as Tate? Why would they want a guy who might just be a system RB with good ypc stats? Why would they pay a premium for that when they don't even have an o-line good enoguh to block for him? They aren't in position to do it, and I think you are greatly overvaluing Tate. He's worth a 4th alone at this point.

I think you need to package Tate and a pick for a single pick. That's it. You just don't see many trades involving multiple picks.