View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #4
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Seriously?!? You are actually defending this dumbass? Last I checked, the area between the thighs and neck is a bigger target than the head or knees.

It sure seems like someone else has taken over your account because the amount of wtf comments you have made over the last few months far exceeds anything you said over the previous 6-7 years I have been on here.
I'm not defending Harrison or speaking for Dread, but I'll say your bolded comment isn't really true. When the ball carrier gets low in anticipation of a hit, the squared up area to hit the guy is pretty close to knees and head. Harrison's been dinged on that BS before, and it's a constant topic of complaint among the fans. Defensive players shouldn't be fined for aiming at the torso and catching the guy's head when the guy lowers his head. But it happens all the time now. So while I don't condone what Harrison is saying, I do understand it. That's not to say that Harrison hasn't earned his rep. He's done plenty of headhunting.

The person to be pissed off at is Goodell, not Harrison.