View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade with Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
No way that happens, teams in rebuild mode want more picks not less. Tate plus our third for one of their 2nds would make more sense.
You would not trade two middle of second and two middle of third for a starting RB comparable to Bush yet younger and cheaper? Plus getting a first round and a 4th?

Miami first round #13 and 32 + their 4th and ours. Plus Tate. I think they jump all over that.

I would not trade Tate and a third for their second round # 43. I would trade Tate straight up for their #54. You don't focus on his value to us but his value to them. I believe in 2013 he matches Bush's 2012 estimated 1,000 yds.

Miami would want Ben to agree to long term deal.