View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikings' plan for J.J. Watt: 'Run the football right down his throat'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sounds like they are throwing down a challenge with that statement. It's not like JJ Watt needs any extra motivation, but these are bold words to put out there to give him some extra drive to kick ass.

I don't want to see Peterson hurt, but I do look forward to seeing the irresistible force against the immovable object. And I wouldn't mind seeing a look on Peterson's face of WTF just happened?
You have to forgive the young man from Slippery Rock.
He's a pretty good guard, but he needs to learn not to follow Leroy Harris.

Perhaps, he was only challenging himself and his teammates???
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote