View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikings' plan for J.J. Watt: 'Run the football right down his throat'

Quote:
Vikings' plan for J.J. Watt: 'Run the football right down his throat'
Sounds like they are throwing down a challenge with that statement. It's not like JJ Watt needs any extra motivation, but these are bold words to put out there to give him some extra drive to kick ass.

I don't want to see Peterson hurt, but I do look forward to seeing the irresistible force against the immovable object. And I wouldn't mind seeing a look on Peterson's face of WTF just happened?