View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #14
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikings' plan for J.J. Watt: 'Run the football right down his throat'

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
If AD values the record, his ACL and MCL I suggest he don't run towards WATT. Just a few words of wisdom for Peterson
Not cool dude.

AD is a freaking beast and he will go over 100 against us. What we need to do is hold him to 1 or 2 yard gains on a few first and second down plays. When the Vikes are in 3rd and 5+ they might as well punt, especially without Harvin. Our offense would help us greatly if they could get an early lead forcing the Vikings to take a few more chances in the passing game. Unless their defense holds us under 20 points, I don't see us losing this game.