View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #11
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's wrong with Detroit?

Basically, they turned into the Titans. Jim Schwartz brought the dirty attitude and play with him from Tennessee. People have said that Detroit should rein in Suh and get him to calm down. My reply to that is: Why would they? He's playing like they WANT him to play. Like a dirty punk-ass.

Like the Titans of a few years ago, when Detroit players get frustrated in a game, they start hitting, kicking and stomping.

Also, back when the Lions President was arrested for drunk driving, I told a friend, "They better fire that guy. If they don't, that sends a terrible message."

They didn't. And what followed was a long list of arrests, many of which occurred.

I'm from Michigan, and was really rooting for them to have a winning football team again because the people there deserve it. But, having seen them become Titans North, I now cheer every time they lose.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote