View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's wrong with Detroit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Jim Schwartz took over that team in 2009. They finished 2-14. In 2010 they finished 6-10. 2011, 10-6 one & done in the play-offs, knocked out by the New Orleans Saints.

Currently they are 4-10. They most recently lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 38-10 ARI

Nick Fairly is having a great season. Suh, though not recording the stats, is still a force to deal with. CJ is having a great season. Stafford.... eh...

If you were the man in charge, are you happy with the development of your team?

If so, why?

If not, what would you do to fix it?
I don't follow other NFL teams much but I think Detroit needs a coach like Kubiak that will bring them together and calm them. Work with Stafford and thereby increase confidence and swagger of WRs. They should use their top 10 pick wisely this draft.