Thread: Grimes released
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grimes released

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think Tate staying healthy through the Titans and Patriots games (these past two weeks) is what prompted them to release Grimes.

Try to move him to the PS...which allows us to add Pleasant, which IMO is a smart move. If something were to happen to either Manning or Quin (or both) then that means it's Demps and ????? to be depth for Demps. So they have Pleasant as an emergency option.

And yes, this serves as a way for Kubiak and Phillips to put every secondary player "on notice" that things better shape up or people *could* get demoted or start sharing snaps.

That's my two cents
Throw in my two cents also. Pretty soon we will solve this deficit thing! Smart move on texans part as we should get Grimes thru waivers.