View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #12
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Vikings

BTW, the TailgateJoe thing is a hobby of mine, in real life I do internet stuff. I am working on putting something together linking different tailgate groups around the country. If any of the texans clubs are interested in getting an actual website set up let me know, i'd do it super cheap, looking to build a portfolio. I built my site, which is actually going to get a major facelift this summer.