View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #11
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Vikings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
This is mainly for the "leaders" of the Blue Crew... unsure who that exactly would be....

I just got this email from Tailgate Joe, who most of us visited while at the Jets game. He has this to support his tailgate.... Any interest in doing this for Blue Crew? I am unsure how one would set it up.... I shop at amazon a whole lot.... so this is a simple way to support for me.

Just a quick note as you guys do last minute shopping on Amazon.com,
We have set up a link on the right corner of tailgatejoe.com. If you intend on shopping on Amazon, if you go to our site first and click the Amazon logo on the right sidebar, it will immediately take you to the Amazon site where you can do your thing. By you doing this, we get a small commission, which we can use to help defray some of the costs we incur beyond the donations collected on game day. The great thing is that this is a win-win, as it costs you nothing. We do not get any info on what you are buying or who bought, it is all anonymous.
Hey, google alerted me to this post, lol. What I did is sign up for an affiliate account with Amazon, what they call "Amazon Associates." Then when you go on Amazon they give you links that contain your affiliate code in them and you give those links out.

Affiliate marketing is what makes the ecommerce wheel go around. I am sure everyone has at one time or another signed up for something, subscribed to something, or bought something online that generated an affiliate commission to someone.

Feel free to go to tailgatejoe.com, click the amazon link on the right sidebar and shop on amazon until your gang gets their account set up, lol! And thanks again for joining us this past season. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs, now that my team is officially out I will be pulling for the Texans.