View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikings Key to Their Success

I think the Vikings play into the Texans' hands. Run heavy offense? Maybe it will wear them down by the end of the game, that is, if they can continue to run on the Texans at the end of the game! I think if you allow the Texans to play man up coverages on the outside the single-gap ideas Wade likes have free run. The one thing that worries me is Ponder running for too much yardage. Well, that and Jared Allen having a flashback to when everyone thought he was the best pass rusher ever.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote