View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #55
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Whether we're playing three down linemen or 4, Antonio plays inside the tackle. He's a 3 tech with the weak-side OLB playing the 5.
I don't think you are grasping the concept of the 3/4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree. He's been as productive as you'd think a 3-4 DE would be in the passing game. But Dutch is talking about his run defense.
I was responding to this which I highlighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My biggest problem with Antonio is the fact that he has Watt on the other side of him, and he's not as productive of a pass rusher as I would expect of someone in that situation.

Yes 9 million is out of the question. Like I said, I think he is important enough to this team in more ways than just as a player and so they will get things worked out with him that will be beneficial to both sides.