View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awesome Story About John Kitna

I'm really glad this was posted. I'm also glad it mentioned his own transformation in faith (and NO, I don't want this to turn into "that conversation")

On a more whimsical and fun note, it seems (and we've known this) that Kitna was the original Tim Tebow without the "magical bag of foreskins" and could actually throw the football around a little bit... #16YearCareer

Joking aside, good on him, those that helped him along the way and good on the IronDuke for finding and posting this article!!

REPPED!