View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What you talkin about Willis?
Whether we're playing three down linemen or 4, Antonio plays inside the tackle. He's a 3 tech with the weak-side OLB playing the 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I could be wrong but I don't think there is another 3/4 DE with more sacks right now than A Smith. And sorry I didn't finish reading entire thread before posting. Yes I believe we will work something out with Smith this offseason. He is a good fit here in more ways than one.
I agree. He's been as productive as you'd think a 3-4 DE would be in the passing game. But Dutch is talking about his run defense.

Personally, I think he's been getting it done moreso this year than in the past. I think he's doing a fine job just don't like the money.