Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #84
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I'm sure you have watched a bunch of Posey's games, I was just giving you are hard time.

Do you ever see him becoming a number 1?
I don't know.
It's hard to imagine that; especially not one in the top half of the league anyway.

There was hardly a play that make you go WOW.
He's not a freak; not real tall, not real big, not real fast, not real tricky, not real quick, not real explosive, doesn't have really big hands, doesn't jump really high, etc.

He's just pretty good to very good at a lot of different things.

It's probably more realistic to look at him as the eventual replacement for Walter.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote