Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #80
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
At what angle would Matt Schaub need to throw the ball if there were a wind in his face at 1 m/s? Calculate theta. How high would Schaub have to throw the ball in order for AJ to be able to jump over the slow-ass Colt that AJ had already beaten but had to come back to?

Shut up dudes with your "physics". Algebra kicked by butt. Numbers are bad enough then they want to throw the alphabet at me? Letters are for sentences not math.