Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #77
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Naw I think that was in his scouting report regarding the 'alligator arms'. Luckily, we just saw him make a catch right in front of a safety last game and he took it like a champ. Guess it helps that you're not allowed to even breath on receivers these days so there is less fear going over the middle so the receivers can be nicely cuddled...

....is it obvious I was a defensive back? LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think a lot of Posey's "alligator arm" issue in college was because he didn't trust his QB not to get him killed.
I honestly didn't see that problem.

The funny thing is I once read a website that brought up a play to talk about this "so-called" issue. The ball was closer to the safety than to Posier. Neither can't get to the ball, but they said he short-armed the ball because he saw the safety coming. The truth is he knew neither was going to get to the ball. Don't get killed over nothing.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote