View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #52
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
This is NOT a "Hey, we should......" post. Not in the least.

Just asking the question, after a season like this is he salvageable? I mean, David Carr is still in the NFL so anything can happen right? If he can be salvaged then what would need to happen at this point?
if salvageable is holding a clipboard, then certainly. i had very low expectations of sanchez coming out of college and he's pretty much right there - he's just not that good and this season has crippled his psyche. i do think however, that he's better than he's shown the past couple of years. the circus in new york (both media and the team) has given him almost no opportunity to succeed. if sanchez were to go to a team with less scrutiny and someone who at least resembles an offensive coach, he might be able to crack into a starting job, but more likely is destined to continue following his USC mate matt leinart.