Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #74
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Naw I think that was in his scouting report regarding the 'alligator arms'. Luckily, we just saw him make a catch right in front of a safety last game and he took it like a champ. Guess it helps that you're not allowed to even breath on receivers these days so there is less fear going over the middle so the receivers can be nicely cuddled...

....is it obvious I was a defensive back? LOL
I am a "defense" guy but too much bumping going on. If you bumped a concert pianist off his chair the result would not be good nor fair. If you were having brain surgery, would it be ok for the nurse to bump the doctor 'cause that is just part of operating room game? Same with basketball, the ball is fair but not the body of the offensive player. Mauling should be left to the football linemen and the DBs down field. IMO even our guy Joseph gets away with a lot.