Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #73
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I always enjoy when draft forum reaches mainstream so fans can see why some of us enjoy this aspect of Texans so much. Really spot on from combine, even to 3rd rd. grade based off available information. With more production & without NCAA sanctions it's not that far of reach to say DeVier Posey would have received a second round grade, at least end of day probably how Texan War Room valued this prospect

Here is just one sample from yesteryear, hope some of you enjoy
Hear, hear!!