Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #72
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I just saw a bunch of "average" qualities when I watched him. Good hands, not great. Good routes, not great. Good speed, not great. But the biggest thing, is that I saw him alligator arm it on routes across the middle. I hate when receivers seem scared going across the middle.

Anyway, if I was wrong, then I was wrong. Does not bother me in the least, as I root for every Texan to succeed.
Naw I think that was in his scouting report regarding the 'alligator arms'. Luckily, we just saw him make a catch right in front of a safety last game and he took it like a champ. Guess it helps that you're not allowed to even breath on receivers these days so there is less fear going over the middle so the receivers can be nicely cuddled...

....is it obvious I was a defensive back? LOL
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote