View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vikings Key to Their Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I don't know how good the Vikings defense is, but if the Texans can score some points on it and get off with a lead it would obviously take the Vikings out of their game plan to concentrate on running Peterson.
I feel the same way. Dickerson's record is a nice carrot, but this team, like all teams, want to be in the play-offs.

It will be a test of their "belief" in Peterson's home run ability. Being able to score in quick strikes, may allow them to stay with the run longer. But his 11 TDs on the year may temper their hopes.

I think it's going to be a good game.