Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #70
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Posey was allowed to practice with his team the whole year.
He played in the last 3 games.
He went to the Senior Bowl and attended the combine.

Gordon got kicked off the Baylor team; transfer rule does not allow him to practice at Utah.

Why did you think Posier is a reach because he's rusty and not Gordon, I fail to see the logic there
I thought Posey was a reach because I thought he was a good at everything/great at nothing WR. A Good at everything WR2 is an upgrade to the Texans WR corps. IMHO

Gordon had the ability to be a star WR1 type WR. IMHO I guess what I'm saying is I think Gordon has the ability to be better than Posey.

Gordon has developed into the Browns WR1. So I think my evaluation stands on it's own. I hope Posey can reach WR1 level someday. This was not meant to be a slight to Poseys abilities. You took one sentence in a paragraph out of context and made it out to be a slight of Poseys ability, which it wasn't meant to be.

Which WR's in this yrs draft do you think have potential to be WR's 1 type guys and where would you rank Gordon if he was in this draft class?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote