Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #69
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's weird because I watched a majority of his games and I think his skill set can translate well to the pros.

He runs good routes, getting in and out of his break with suddenness.
He knows not to allow the CB to pin him to the side line.
He knows when to adjust his routes to help out his QB when he's under pressure.

I think he will continue to do well if he keeps putting in hard works.
I just saw a bunch of "average" qualities when I watched him. Good hands, not great. Good routes, not great. Good speed, not great. But the biggest thing, is that I saw him alligator arm it on routes across the middle. I hate when receivers seem scared going across the middle.

Anyway, if I was wrong, then I was wrong. Does not bother me in the least, as I root for every Texan to succeed.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote