View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #27
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I'm ASSUMING everything that's said over the PA system (NOT what's being broadcast on regular TV). The current captioning is poorly located. It is to the right and upper of the screens on both ends of the stadium. PAST the advertisements which is why it's poorly located. Needs to be closer to the screen. Like I said, I still appreciated it tremendously.
I'm going to guess that closed captioning will still be displayed on this new video board. I agree with the earlier comments saying that the replay video will take up a 16x9 area in the center of the board, and advertising, stats, closed captioning, etc... will be displayed on the sides of the replay video area. just a guess, though.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote