Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #63
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
My opinion that Posey would've been available later, due to rust in the Sr Bowl practices. He was rusty and was dropping alot of passes was not meant as a knock against Posey.

He's obviously talented but you could tell that he sat of a yr. I didn't mean to use Gordon to say Posey was a bad pick. I said that drafting Posey and Gordon with a 2nd rd pick in the supp. draft would've been ideal.

But it was a moot point because the Browns used a high 2nd rd pick. Hope this clarifies my position.
Posey was allowed to practice with his team the whole year.
He played in the last 3 games.
He went to the Senior Bowl and attended the combine.

Gordon got kicked off the Baylor team; transfer rule does not allow him to practice at Utah.

Why did you think Posier is a reach because he's rusty and not Gordon, I fail to see the logic there
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote