View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'm curious - what exactly is close captioned on the existing video displays? (And I only ask that because I've never considered these huge displays in noisy venues such as reliant to really have any real audio function to begin with).
I'm ASSUMING everything that's said over the PA system (NOT what's being broadcast on regular TV). The current captioning is poorly located. It is to the right and upper of the screens on both ends of the stadium. PAST the advertisements which is why it's poorly located. Needs to be closer to the screen. Like I said, I still appreciated it tremendously.