View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #23
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
If one of you are radio station callers, PLEASE ask about closed captioning. It has to be asked. I am going attempt to write a letter sometime this weekend but need to know their intent regarding captioning options.
I'm curious - what exactly is close captioned on the existing video displays? (And I only ask that because I've never considered these huge displays in noisy venues such as reliant to really have any audio function to begin with).