View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Vikings

This is mainly for the "leaders" of the Blue Crew... unsure who that exactly would be....

I just got this email from Tailgate Joe, who most of us visited while at the Jets game. He has this to support his tailgate.... Any interest in doing this for Blue Crew? I am unsure how one would set it up.... I shop at amazon a whole lot.... so this is a simple way to support for me.

Just a quick note as you guys do last minute shopping on Amazon.com,
We have set up a link on the right corner of tailgatejoe.com. If you intend on shopping on Amazon, if you go to our site first and click the Amazon logo on the right sidebar, it will immediately take you to the Amazon site where you can do your thing. By you doing this, we get a small commission, which we can use to help defray some of the costs we incur beyond the donations collected on game day. The great thing is that this is a win-win, as it costs you nothing. We do not get any info on what you are buying or who bought, it is all anonymous.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote