Re: The Williams Draft
1. Williams, love this pick, he helps our WR corp. immensely and I think a move like this would help extend AJ career by taking some pressure off of him.
2. Williams, love this pick as well if still available, great value. Fills a massive need very well.
3. Williams, not real familiar with him but I like what I've read. I'm not familiar with a labrum injury so unsure of his potential in the NFL and thus hesitant to give this pick a thumbs up.
3b. Jackson, I like this pick as a pure run stuffing thumper in the middle but would prefer someone more athletic like Kiko Alonso. Good player but it all depends on what type of ILB your looking for.
4. Williams, I'm not familiar with this guy at all. At 6'01" he seems a bit short to play OLB.
5. Williams, I love this pick as well and would like to see him lined up next to Brown or Newton in goal line situations.
5b. Woods, I'm not familiar with this guy since I haven't looked at the RB's much. This pick makes sense if we trade Tate, which hopefully we do. Depth here is good value and a good pick.
5c. Ikard, I don't like his size or potential to add weight at only 6'02". If he did add 20-30 lbs. how much athleticism would he lose. I like Braden Hansen-OG from BYU better since he's already got the size and very good projected speed for his size. This is the only poor pick I see in this mock.
6. Moore, another very good pick and fills a need since we don't know if Jamison will return.
7. Slay, I like the pick, position, and size for the position. Great value if still available but I have my doubts on availability since CB is a premium position. If he doesn't work out at CB he would hopefully transfer to Safety depth.
7b. Smith, I think you mean comp. pick for Allen not Ball. Great value if still available and we've got the depth that he could sit on IR or practice squad for a year if needed.