Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #54
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You may want to go back and reread your own post.

I know you like Gordon.

How can you miss what was going on with him and use it as a knock against Posey is the question.
My opinion that Posey would've been available later, due to rust in the Sr Bowl practices. He was rusty and was dropping alot of passes was not meant as a knock against Posey.

He's obviously talented but you could tell that he sat of a yr. I didn't mean to use Gordon to say Posey was a bad pick. I said that drafting Posey and Gordon with a 2nd rd pick in the supp. draft would've been ideal.

But it was a moot point because the Browns used a high 2nd rd pick. Hope this clarifies my position.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote