View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #56
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, the Texans are free to cut Walter whenever they want next offseason, but I think his 1 million bonus is a roster bonus. Not sure when that is paid though, but they have time to make the decision before free agency starts. I think he will be required to restructure his deal again (went from 4.5 million to 3 this year) and they will move him to 2-3 million if he stays. If he's not willing to do that, then I think they have to cut him. 4.5 million could go a long way though. Some other WRs that will be free agents:

Danny Amendola
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Brian Hartline
Greg Jennings

Or maybe target a new NT like Henry Melton or Alan Branch. Either way, I'm sure that money could be put to better use.
I'm really hoping for heart line if Posey doesn't impress soon.