View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #12
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I saw that image a few months ago here on TT, so I'm guessing its just a fan image. Hopefully they dont get rid of the captioning, I don't think they will. Aspect ratio on that screen is pretty ridiculous. I figure they'll keep it at 16:9.
Yeah... since it won't be completed until next August, that's got to be a fan's rendition.

I'd go ahead and write your letter Nitro.
Can't hurt.
Maybe send a note to T.C.'s blog, put the Chronic to good use.
And if you start some sort of petition to send Uncle Bob's way, I'll sign it.