View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #36
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What's funny is that the Colts wouldn't trade Luck for JJ Watt and two first round picks from us.

When/If he ever proves to be an elite type QB, there will be no unprying him until they think he can't play anymore or the next great thing comes a long...

But that could be said about most of the trades up there...

The teams on the other end are probably Just as if not more adamant saying "hell no" to these trades...

I just find that dynamic interesting...

Kinda hard to take you heart and allegiance out of it...
Oh definitely, if I was a Colts fan, I'd believe with all my heart we have lightning in a bottle with Luck. No way I'd let a potential Tom Brady/Peyton Manning caliber elite QB in the making go.

On the other hand, it's easier for us as Texans fans to say no to Luck; we're trying to compete NOW rather than a few years down the road. We already have Schaub, essentially what this trade would do is trade our QBs and our DEs (who the heck is Lawrence Guy?).
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote