View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
I can tell you that I look to the captioning many times also, Nitro. Especially when the refs are talking and the crowd is loud. It is a valuable resource that affects many people, on both sides of the hearing spectrum.

When I was in Detroit, they did not offer closed captioning in the stadium, and the crowd was so rambunctious that we had no idea what the refs said on the non-TD. We didn't find out until after the game.
You know what? Anybody can respond. I'm curious... how can we let the Texans know to encourage them to keep the captioning? I would like to write them a letter. I'm excited about the big screen but I am increasingly concerned that it will push the captioning off the board.