View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I'm certain Coca cola is one. Maybe HEB?

My only concern with this is... they remove the closed captioning feature because of size. They have captioning for the games but it's poorly placed and is within that billboard. Despite that, I appreciated it. They are not legally obligated to caption them.
I can tell you that I look to the captioning many times also, Nitro. Especially when the refs are talking and the crowd is loud. It is a valuable resource that affects many people, on both sides of the hearing spectrum.

When I was in Detroit, they did not offer closed captioning in the stadium, and the crowd was so rambunctious that we had no idea what the refs said on the non-TD. We didn't find out until after the game.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote