Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #50
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Hmm, you didn't have any problem with Josh Gordon.
None at all for a 2nd/3rd rd pick, once I found out RG3 wanted him on the Redskins. The Browns used a high 2nd supp pick on him, which I thought was a reach at the time. After seeing Gordon play this yr the Browns appear to have gotten good value. Gordon is as good as Williams/Woods Dobson/Hunter etc.... IMHO

A WR corps of AJ/Gordon/Posey/Walter and Martin looks pretty good to me. Can you promise me in the 2nd rd this yr the Texans will get a player that is as good as Gordon was this yr? I would take that player in a heartbeat. (Starter/Contributor WR1 as a rookie by the end of the yr.) Of course I dont have problems with guys who smoke weed. Some people, (BoB/Rick/Gary) do have a problem with pot smokers.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote