View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Well, we all knew the prices were going up next year again anyways, so at least we get a pretty cool video board. And I hope you're right & they get rid of the ads and make it fit the whole area. I haven't missed a home game since 2003 and I can't tell you the names of any of those advertisers.
I'm certain Coca cola is one. Maybe HEB?

My only concern with this is... they remove the closed captioning feature because of size. They have captioning for the games but it's poorly placed and is within that billboard. Despite that, I appreciated it. They are not legally obligated to caption them.