View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #5
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
The article seemed to imply that the current setup would be replaced by the TV. I'm thinking less advertising space and more screen. Love this idea! Thank you, Texans!!

Now... to await the upcoming season ticket holder bill...
Well, we all knew the prices were going up next year again anyways, so at least we get a pretty cool video board. And I hope you're right & they get rid of the ads and make it fit the whole area. I haven't missed a home game since 2003 and I can't tell you the names of any of those advertisers.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote