Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DeVier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

I'll always believe that is the reason Walter has kept his starting position for as long as he has. He knows where he's supposed to be, and he gets himself in the correct position.

If Posey has earned Kubiak's trust, then he should be a significant upgrade from Walter moving forward.
I think the thing holding all these guys back & what's keeping Walter on the field, is that Kubiak expects these guys to act like professionals. Get to meetings on time, get to the weight room on time & work when you get there, don't go through the motions, participate in the WR meetings, demonstrate that you get it.

I'm pretty much the same way with the guys I work with. The new ones usually have experience from somewhere else & they always want to impress me with what they know, what they can do. I'm a maintenance electrician by the way. & while I do value their ability to diagnose & repair a piece of equipment, which they think makes them hot-shots, I also need to know they are going to do the other aspect of their job without me having to watch over them like a hawk. Battery maintenance, motor inspections, filter changes, lubrications, periodic inspection & overhauls of starters & breakers. That's what makes you a pro imo... make sure the **** don't break in the first place.

I'm sure Kubiak has things similar to that.