View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #33
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I love Watt but everyone has a price. His of course would have to be a proven elite QB. And a young one at that. Not likely to happen so don't worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm kind of surprised more people wouldn't want Luck...I don't know if I'd do that either, but man...Young Franchise QB with all his tools are what makes teams stay at the top for long periods of time...

And you'd be getting a first round pick back....

I love Watt, but I'd have to think long and hard about that one...
Young AND proven are the keywords; if Luck has 2 more years of solid, improving play, then he would be worth just about any asking price. Right now, he's young and shows promise. I used to think the same way about Stafford, but he hasn't lived up to his promise.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote