View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #29
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
LOL...

I actually wouldn't do most of them...

But there were actually people that suggested trading Andre in real life ya know...
I love Andre Johnson but I have to admit I suggested trading him for whatever draft pick it would take to get Calvin Johnson when he was coming out. Calvin was the most complete draft prospect I have ever seen. All the things said about Reggie Bush should of been said about CJ. Once in a lifetime player. He will go down as the best WR in history. That's still the only way AJ leaves this team. For a player of that caliber.