Thread: DeVier Posey
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #48
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeVier Posey

I've been particularly impressed with Posey's body control and his hands. It's very encouraging, because those two attributes are hard to coach, if not impossible.

It says a lot to me that Kubiak is starting to trust him, and put him on the field more, because I've always felt that Kubiak's #1 requirement in a receiver is that the receiver make the correct reads, and run the correct routes off those reads.

I'll always believe that is the reason Walter has kept his starting position for as long as he has. He knows where he's supposed to be, and he gets himself in the correct position.

If Posey has earned Kubiak's trust, then he should be a significant upgrade from Walter moving forward.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote