View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, the Texans are free to cut Walter whenever they want next offseason, but I think his 1 million bonus is a roster bonus. Not sure when that is paid though, but they have time to make the decision before free agency starts. I think he will be required to restructure his deal again (went from 4.5 million to 3 this year) and they will move him to 2-3 million if he stays. If he's not willing to do that, then I think they have to cut him. 4.5 million could go a long way though. Some other WRs that will be free agents:

Danny Amendola
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Brian Hartline
Greg Jennings

Or maybe target a new NT like Henry Melton or Alan Branch. Either way, I'm sure that money could be put to better use.
Good thinking, I'd like to pick up a level two corner or safety as a vet backup. Not '13 draft but soon after we need to pick guys to eventually replace Manning and Joseph.