Originally Posted by Rey
****This Thread is just for fun*****
Outrageous scenarios below:
1) Matt Schaub, Andre and a 1st for
Stafford, C.Johnson a 2nd and 3rd pick
2) Arian Foster and Duane Brown for
Joe Thomas and Trent Richardson
3) JJ Watt and Kareem for
RG3 and a 2nd round pick
4) JJ Watt and Ben Tate for
Andrew Luck and a 1st
5) Jjo, Antonio, Cushing for
Patrick Willis and Navaro Bowman
6) Matt Schaub, JJ Watt, Arian Foster, Brian Cushing, Gary Kubiak, and a 2nd for
Bill Belichick, Tom Brady a 1st and a 2nd
7) Ben Tate and Karem Jackson for
5 third round picks in the next draft
8) Shayne Graham for
Tim Tebow and a sandwhich
9) Chris Myers, Brian Cushing and a 1st for
10) Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, Danieal Manning, Duane Brown and a 2ndfor
Ngata and Ed Reed and Flacco
1. no way I trade off Dre. Not in a million. Too much of a Man Crush. He's gonna be the first HOF texan and will be hard to top for years to come. He retires having played his career here.
2. Trent Richardson looks pretty special. But I'll pass. DB and AF are special too me.
3. say WHATT? heck no.
4. no for anything considering JJ Watt
5. not an upgrade IMHO
6. Boy..having Kubes in there is tempting
7. without question, I'd do this. Would have voted for it if not for the fun in voting #8
8. don't even need Tebow! This is a steal!
9. edit: no, i didnt see "and a first"
10. Ed reed retires this year or next. Flacco is too Jeckyl/Hyde. Too much to give up for Ngata, which is the only good thing left in the proposal