Thread: Texans -7.5
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans -7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
So with all the money on the Vikings now, that says the general thought amongst the betting public believe that 7.5 is too big, right?

Either they have no faith in our ability to score or they think AD will play outside his average & find the end zone often?
The 9.5 is from offshore online betting house.
I think you have to pay a little premium to get that.
It's a sort of a teaser bet, but don't quote me on that.

To be honest with you, I don't know how much I can believe on the reporting amount of bets. It's like the stock market, you just don't know how those speculators can drive or put down a certain stock at a given moment in time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote